- Wisconsin, 2013
- Minnesota, 2018
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, J.D., 2013
- University of Minnesota, Duluth, Minnesota, B.A., 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association of Worker’s Compensation Attorneys
Past Legal Experience:
- Law Clerk to Judges William C. Stewart, Jr. and Rod W. Smeltzer, 2012
- Student Attorney with the Wisconsin State Public Defender, 2012
- Law Clerk to Judge Shaun R. Floerke, 2011
- Board Member, Deerfield Community Center, 2015 to 2021
- Board Member, St. Croix Valley Bar Association, 2020 to present
- River Falls, Wisconsin
Labor & Industry Review Commission Decisions:
1. WC Claim No. 2014-001422 (LIRC March 30, 2015). Successfully defended claim for rotator cuff injury and subsequent surgery.
2. WC Claim No. 2012-007424 (LIRC October 11, 2017). Successfully defended claim for alleged CRPS condition.
3. WC Claim No. 2016-008565 (LIRC May 3, 2018). Successfully defended claim for bilateral CTS conditions.
4. WC Claim No. 2017-004112 (LIRC July 18, 2018). Successfully defended claim for alleged cervical spine injury.
5. WC Claim No. 2015-001493 (LIRC August 31, 2018). Successfully defended large PPD award for successive surgical procedures, utilizing the apportionment doctrine.
Administrative Law Judge Decisions:
1. WC Claim No. 2011-018548 (March 2017). Successfully defended claim for medical expenses arising out of alleged TBI and spine conditions.
2. WC Claim No. 2015-012286 (June 8, 2017). Successfully defended claims for shoulder and knee conditions, and resultant surgical procedures.
3. WC Claim No. 2014-008424 (October 23, 2017). Successfully defended claims for alleged spine injuries.
4. WC Claim No. 2016-003198 (November 22, 2017). Successfully defended claims for alleged lumbar spine injury and coverage for proposed spine fusion procedure
5. WC Claim No. 2016-024296 (June 20, 2019). Successfully defended claims for prospective shoulder surgery and PPD.